4.22.2008

MIA since Sept. '07!?!


Ridiculous! I say, if you have a blog, use it! Well, it doesn't sound like I am using my own advice these days. To be fair, we moved AGAIN. But that was a while ago. Last time I posted was September -- it is now April!! wow. Quick recap -- in October, while still working for Opportunities Unlimited in Sioux City, Iowa, I began working for AOL as a blogger (coolest job EVER!). The two sites I post for are Green Daily and Luxist and although polar opposite in their scope, they are equally rewarding to work on. Then, we got the news we were moving again -- this time to NY! Sounds cool at least. :) Looked at houses in November, moved our stuff beginning of December, and have been living in Albany since.

Still working for AOL and the rest of my time is devoted to my thesis -- yes, still working on that. :) Although now it is considered to be an enjoyable project. Besides that I am working hard to get in shape and looking forward to a LOT of outdoors time here on the east coast.

There you have it -- returned and hopefully better than ever! :)

Cheers!

No comments: