9.10.2007

And it all comes together...


It's amazing to me how when you start to really focus on the truly important things to you and the goals you really want to accomplish, everything just comes together. For instance, the biggest goals I have currently are to finish my thesis and lose a few dress sizes! Instead of trying to do every other little thing I wish I could do (and be Superwoman simultaneously) like keeping up my piano and guitar playing, singing, horse back riding, becoming a tri-athlete... I instead chose to CHOOSE. I CHOSE to separate my "wants" from my "needs" and VOILA! I have control and focus and determination... my long lost friends. :)

Funny how just choosing to do those two main goals (while maintaining my 9-5 job) I have found simplicity, peace, inspiration and a smile.

I hope each of you can find and hold onto this sense of direction I have re-discovered and long-awaited.

Happy Seeking!

Picture courtesy of my friend Sabine - beautiful.

No comments: