9.02.2007

Hellooooo!


WOW -- so how long has it been since I last posted? Almost 2 months!! Crazy. I have no real excuses except the fact that my computer did get a nasty virus for a few weeks and that certainly curtailed my blogging efforts. I have also been out visiting or being visited a lot lately too -- to Minneapolis and San Francisco and having Ali come to Sioux City! :) Its been loads of fun but I am back to business and that means I am back to blogging. :) I know, you truly missed me.

So, probably should do a little update on life and then I will post some more on my recent discoveries. First of all, although making good progress on my thesis (YAY! Its about time.) I am not making consistent progress on my healthy lifestyle. I have had some shining moments (followed by Blue Bunny ice cream binges and a week full of pizza!) and have remembered some long lost lessons in healthy eating and habits which has been a relief! But still seem to have a long road ahead. Yet there is some hope for me since I do feel I have been focused on keeping a positive mindset about weightloss and exchanging my current ways for better, happier, more energetic ones. :)

Here's to a new month, a fresh start (again) and back to blogging. Its gonna be a good September. :)
Picture courtesy of www.allposters.com

No comments: