6.12.2008

Catching up...

Since my typical photo upload method (arg! Kodak Gallery) is not cooperating, and I really would like to post more photos on my blog, I am catching you up with a myriad of pictures of our yard and a few new projects I have undertaken.



Here are my new herb pots which have creeping thyme, mint, sweet basil, flat leaf parsley, chamomile, lavender and rosemary along with a banana pepper plant, shallots and a couple of geraniums.





The amazing peony bushes in our yard are in full bloom -- the small one has the magenta colored blossoms and the huge bush has pale pink blossoms... they smell incredible.



The irises were short-lived but gorgeous. There were also a few other pretty flowers but I don't know their names.




I can't forget to share with you the Grill Master (Kolby) who is showing off his outdoor cooking prowess. :)

No comments: