7.17.2007

Financially Savvy

Here is a skill I have yet to add to my repertoire, let alone perfect -- being financially savvy. Even though I took courses in nearly every department during college, from crop sciences to human development, neuroanatomy to business law, I never took ANY business classes (something I most definitely regret now). But there is a website and newsletter that have greatly improved my financial vocabulary and understanding: The Motley Fool.
Visit their website and you'll be amazed how much information they give you for FREE! Following both current market trends and basic lessons it has something for everyone. This day in age if you can make money and you want it to last, you need to know how to invest and follow the market. Its a life skill none of us should be without.

No comments: