7.06.2007

New insights

I just wanted to start off by saying that I'm so glad that you, Laura, have gotten back into blogging. It makes me very happy! So I came to the conclusion during my journey that I don't mesh with Houston well. I'm not sure what it is, but Houston and I have different energies(for lack of a better word). Yet, I have no idea where I want to live next. I have been back in school now for two days. I have mixed feeling about this. I think I will enjoy both classes that I'm taking, but I'm ready to be done with school. The weather here has been very rainy, and not the kind where you can still go out and do whatever you need to do. I guess it is hurricane season. Thanks for the feng shui info. I should look into that for when I move apartments at the end of the month. There is not a lot going on since I've been back. I did just want to put a topic from my health in education class out there. Today my professor talked about different areas of health and how they all affect each other. In other words, one part of your life (under your control or not) can affect any other part of your life. So the sooner you fix or adjust to whatever is wrong, the sooner that the rest of your life will be in better condition too!

1 comment:

LauraLakin said...

Ali,
I love your feedback and ideas! You get as much as of this as I do which I really appreciate. And I really enjoyed your comment about how different areas of your health affect each other. I started to realize that my stress triggers my bad-food munching which leads to weight gain and no energy and a vicious cycle begins. Great thing to keep in mind and try to fix. Thanks! Hope you are having a great Sunday!
~Laura